Terms & Conditions
Conditions of sale
The present products are designed, made and shipped by Crochet by Daphne. Every row material is purchased under the United Kingdom Law from trackable sources.
In conformity with the Law the costs are fairly generated and described, and no hidden cost will be added at any time.
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract stipulated between Crochet by Daphne and the Customer should be considered as closed with the acceptance, even only partial, of the order on behalf of Crochet by Daphne. This acceptance is considered tacit, if not otherwise communicated to the Customer by any mode. On making an order in the provided various modes, the Customer declares to have taken vision of all the indications supplied to him during the purchase procedure, and to accept integrally the general and payment conditions hereinafter transcribed.
2. The Customer, once the online purchase procedure is closed, will provide to print or save electronic copy and anyway to preserve these general conditions of sale, in conformity with the Law
3. When forwarding the order, the Customer can only buy the products present in the electronic catalogue, so as described in the related informative cards. Due to the nature of handmade articles, the images representative of the articles may differ in colour, size and shape, but meant to be a honest and fair representation of the article described. All information for supporting the purchase is to be considered as simple generic informative material, and may differ to the final product. This is related to the nature of handmade products.
4. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Crochet by Daphne by means of a reply by e-mail, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will indicate Date and Time of the order fulfilment and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in each further communication with Crochet by Daphne. The message indicates again all the data inputed by the Customer who engages to verify their correctness and to communicate opportunely possible corrections, according to the modes described in this document.
5. In the case of unacceptance of the order, Crochet by Daphne ensures timely communication to the Customer.
Mode of payment
6. Credit card
The payment system presently accepts the cards of the Mastercard, Maestro and Visa circuits. Payment transactions are performed through Wix Payments platform, except for PayPal payments which are processed by PayPal. In the cases of purchase of goods with mode of payment by Credit Card, contextually to the conclusion of the online transaction, the reference Bank Institute will provide to authorise the credit for the amount relative to the purchase carried out.
6.1 In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer that on the unacceptance of the same on behalf of Crochet by Daphne, the annulling of the transaction will be contextually required by Crochet By Daphne. The time of annulling for some types of cards, depend exclusively on the banking system. Once carried out the transaction annulling, in no case Crochet by Daphne can be considered responsible for possible direct or indirect damages caused by the delay in the failed refund of the amount by the banking system.
6.2 Crochet by Daphne riserve the right to require to the Customer integrative information (i.e. number of fixed telephone) or the sending of copy of documents proofing the entitlement of the Card utilised. Failing the required documentation, Crochet by Daphne reserves the right to not accept the order.
6.3 At no time of the purchase procedure Crochet by Daphne is able to store information related to the buyer’s credit card, transmitted by means of protected connection directly to the site of the bank that manages the transaction. No computer data file of Crochet by Daphne will save these data. In no case Crochet by Daphne can therefore be retained responsible for possible undue and fraudulent use of credit cards on behalf of third parties , on payment of the purchased products.
By selecting the PayPal type of payment, you will be re-addressed to a page of the PayPal site where you will insert your e-mail address and your password and you will execute the payment. Your financial data will not be shared with Crochet by Daphne but will be directly managed by PayPal. We accept exclusively checked Paypal accounts. Connect to the PayPal site to check your account.
Delivery modalities and charges
8. For each order made Crochet by Daphne issues a detailed receipt according to the Distance Selling guidelines provided by the Government of the United Kingdom.
9. The delivery charges are on the Customer’s charge and explicitely quoted when making the order.
Shipping costs are specified on the Checkout page and vary by the Customer location.
We do not ship to remote areas.
Free shipping may be offered on limited time promotion.
The payment of the goods by the Customer will occur using the mode chosen on ordering. Nothing more is due from the Customer as regards the total amount of the order.
10. The availability of the products on sale is limited to the availability of the same products and is the condition for the validity of the offers. In case of selling out – also temporary –of the provisions, Crochet by Daphne has the right to refuse the customer’s request of purchase by e-mail formal communication, in which can moreover be indicated the substitute products possibly available. Except the case in which the customer requires to