Terms & Conditions
Conditions of sale
The present products are designed, made and shipped by Crochet by Daphne. Every row material is purchased under the United Kingdom Law from trackable sources.
In conformity with the Law the costs are fairly generated and described, and no hidden cost will be added at any time.
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract stipulated between Crochet by Daphne and the Customer should be considered as closed with the acceptance, even only partial, of the order on behalf of Crochet by Daphne. This acceptance is considered tacit, if not otherwise communicated to the Customer by any mode. On making an order in the provided various modes, the Customer declares to have taken vision of all the indications supplied to him during the purchase procedure, and to accept integrally the general and payment conditions hereinafter transcribed.
2. The Customer, once the online purchase procedure is closed, will provide to print or save electronic copy and anyway to preserve these general conditions of sale, in conformity with the Law
3. When forwarding the order, the Customer can only buy the products present in the electronic catalogue, so as described in the related informative cards. Due to the nature of handmade articles, the images representative of the articles may differ in colour, size and shape, but meant to be a honest and fair representation of the article described. All information for supporting the purchase is to be considered as simple generic informative material, and may differ to the final product. This is related to the nature of handmade products.
4. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Crochet by Daphne by means of a reply by e-mail, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will indicate Date and Time of the order fulfilment and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in each further communication with Crochet by Daphne. The message indicates again all the data inputed by the Customer who engages to verify their correctness and to communicate opportunely possible corrections, according to the modes described in this document.
5. In the case of unacceptance of the order, Crochet by Daphne ensures timely communication to the Customer.
Mode of payment
6. Credit card
The payment system presently accepts the cards of the Mastercard, Maestro and Visa circuits. Payment transactions are performed through Wix Payments platform, except for PayPal payments which are processed by PayPal. In the cases of purchase of goods with mode of payment by Credit Card, contextually to the conclusion of the online transaction, the reference Bank Institute will provide to authorise the credit for the amount relative to the purchase carried out.
6.1 In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer that on the unacceptance of the same on behalf of Crochet by Daphne, the annulling of the transaction will be contextually required by Crochet By Daphne. The time of annulling for some types of cards, depend exclusively on the banking system. Once carried out the transaction annulling, in no case Crochet by Daphne can be considered responsible for possible direct or indirect damages caused by the delay in the failed refund of the amount by the banking system.
6.2 Crochet by Daphne riserve the right to require to the Customer integrative information (i.e. number of fixed telephone) or the sending of copy of documents proofing the entitlement of the Card utilised. Failing the required documentation, Crochet by Daphne reserves the right to not accept the order.
6.3 At no time of the purchase procedure Crochet by Daphne is able to store information related to the buyer’s credit card, transmitted by means of protected connection directly to the site of the bank that manages the transaction. No computer data file of Crochet by Daphne will save these data. In no case Crochet by Daphne can therefore be retained responsible for possible undue and fraudulent use of credit cards on behalf of third parties , on payment of the purchased products.
By selecting the PayPal type of payment, you will be re-addressed to a page of the PayPal site where you will insert your e-mail address and your password and you will execute the payment. Your financial data will not be shared with Crochet by Daphne but will be directly managed by PayPal. We accept exclusively checked Paypal accounts. Connect to the PayPal site to check your account.
Delivery modalities and charges
8. For each order made Crochet by Daphne issues a detailed receipt according to the Distance Selling guidelines provided by the Government of the United Kingdom.
9. The delivery charges are on the Customer’s charge and explicitely quoted when making the order.
Shipping costs are specified on the Checkout page and vary by the Customer location.
We do not ship to remote areas.
Free shipping may be offered on limited time promotion.
The payment of the goods by the Customer will occur using the mode chosen on ordering. Nothing more is due from the Customer as regards the total amount of the order.
10. The availability of the products on sale is limited to the availability of the same products and is the condition for the validity of the offers. In case of selling out – also temporary –of the provisions, Crochet by Daphne has the right to refuse the customer’s request of purchase by e-mail formal communication, in which can moreover be indicated the substitute products possibly available. Except the case in which the customer requires to buy a product in place of the sold out product, Crochet by Daphne will provide to refund the amounts possibly already paid from the Customer within 30 days since the date in which the order was forwarded.
The products required are delivered in the least possible time, according to the local postal service. Crochet by Daphne engages itself to honour, as delivery maximum time, a period less than 30 days, acts of God excepted. The maximum delivery time is calculated on and after the day in which Crochet by Daphne receives the payment. In case of a delay of more longer than 30 days, the Customer will be contacted to be informed in merit to the provided delivery date.
11. Except explicit indication by our Customer Service, the delivery is meant at the road floor. At the time of the delivery of the goods by the carrier, the Customer is obliged to check:
that the amount of parcels on delivery corresponds to what indicated in the transportation document anticipated by e-mail;
that the packaging results intact, not damaged, neither wet nor anyway altered, even in the closing materials (adhesive tape or metallic bands).
Possible damages to the packing and/or to the product or the non-correspondence of the number of parcels or the indications, must be promptly contested, affixing WRITTEN CONTROL RESERVE on the delivery test of the carrier.
Once the carrier’s document is signed, the Customer will not be able to oppose any contestation about the outside features of what was delivered.
Possible problems concerning the physical integrity, the correspondence or the completeness of the products received must be indicated within 8 days since the completed delivery, by e-mail, to the address .
12. In case of failed withdrawal within 5 working days of the undelivered material present at the warehouses of the carrier because of reiterated delivery impossibility to the address indicated by the Customer on ordering, the order will be automatically cancelled; in that case Crochet by Daphne will provide to refund the sum received as a payment, net of the expenses for the attempted and not succeeded shipment.
13. When a Special one-off order is made, a written agreement is made between Crochet by Daphne and the Customer and the delivery time will be included in the Agreement.
Right to cancel
14. According to the Law, if the customer is a consumer (namely a natural person that purchases the goods for aims not referring to its professional activity), has the right to withdraw from the purchasing agreement for any reason, giving explanation and with no penalty, except for Special One-off product, tailored sizes and underwear (bikini) as indicated on the Agreement made between Crochet by Daphne and the Customer.
The good must be in pristine condition, not been used, worn or washed.
15. To exert this right, the customer will send to Crochet by Daphne a communication in such sense, within 10 working days since the date of receipt of the goods. Such communication should be sent by means of e-mail, addressed to and indicate peremptorily the following data: name, surname, address, product description, order number, order date, and optionally motivating of the withdrawal.
Once received the aforementioned withdrawal communication, Crochet by Daphne will rapidly provide to communicate to the Customer the instructions about the modes of the goods return, that have to reach Crochet by Daphne within 10 days from the authorization.
IMPORTANT: no returned goods will be accepted, if without any return authorization.
16. The right of withdrawal is however subjected to the following conditions:
the purchased goods must be intact, clean and returned in the original packaging complete in all its parts (packing and possible documentation and accessory endowment); to limit damages to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to insert it in a second box; the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original packing of the product should be avoided in all cases;
according to the Law, the shipment charges related to the return of the goods are on the customer’s charge;
the shipment is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
in case of damage of the goods during the transportation, Crochet by Daphne will give communication of the facts to the customer (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods), to allow him to report promptly to the police against the carrier by him chosen and obtain the refund of the value of the goods (if ensured); in this eventuality, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously cancelling the request of withdrawal;
Crochet by Daphne is no responsible for damages or theft/loss of goods returned by means of not ensured shipment;
on its arrival at our venue, the product will be inspected to evaluate possible damages or tampering not due to the transportation.
17. Except for possible restoration costs due to ascertained damages to the original packing, Crochet by Daphne will provide to refund to the customer the whole amount already paid, less shipment costs, within 30 days from the return of the goods.
18. The right of withdrawal lapses totally, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and/or their content), in the cases in which Crochet by Daphne ascertains:
the absence of the external packaging and/or of the original internal packing;
the absence of complement elements of the product;
the product damage due to other causes than its transportation;
the state of the good (cleanliness and never-been-used condition);
In case of lapse of the right of withdrawal, Crochet by Daphne will provide to the relative communication by means of mail; the product will remain at disposal of the Customer at Crochet by Daphne office for a term of 30 (thirty) days after the date of the mail sending. This term elapsed the product will be disposed of without further notice.
19. All the products sold by Crochet by Daphne are covered by the conventional manufacturer warranty for 24 months, in accordance to the Law.
20. The manufacturer warranty covers damages and breakages attributable to a defective assembly of the good. Any acceptable warranty claim will be processed in the shortest time possible and the Customer will receive communication of it to the email address originally used for placing the order. Goods damaged by misuse, lack of care or wearing will not be accepted for warranty claims and the Customer will be charged for the complete cost of the repairs, packaging, handling and shipping.
21. The good must be returned to Crochet by Daphne and sent to the address agreed through email. The good must be clean; any item received with clear sign of dirt, or of which Crochet by Daphne can't confirm the safety will be stored in a sealed box for a period of 14 days and the sender will be contacted within the next 24 hours at the email address originally used for placing the order in order to find an agreement. When the 14 days period has expired, if no agreed otherwise, those items considered not safe will be destroyed and no refund will be made.
22. The replacements in case of DOA (Dead On Arrival: not-working product on delivery) only happen if explicitely provided by the manufacturer. The times of replacement or possible repair of the product depend exclusively on the manufacturer’s policies.
23. In the case in which, for any reason, it may be not possible to return to its customer a product under warranty (restored or replaced), Crochet by Daphne shall find and agreement with the Customer to the return of the whole amount paid or to its replacement with a product of equal or better characteristics.
24. No damages can be claimed from Crochet by Daphne for possible delays in carrying out the repairs or replacements.
25. In the cases in which the application of the warranties provides the return of the product, the goods should be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts; to limit damages to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to insert it in a second box; the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original packaging of the product should be avoided in all the cases.
Claims and Complaints
27. Every possible claim or complaint should be addressed to Crochet by Daphne.
For any information it is possible to contact:
Crochet by Daphne